Environmental Due Diligence (EDD) is an important part of most mergers / acquisitions and the purpose is to evaluate potential liabilities associated with land quality, as well as other environmental and Health & Safety issues.
Solutech Environmental Consultants (Solutech) strong foundation was initially built on providing exceptional due diligence services. We know these services are critical to real estate transactions. Acquiring any interest in real property, whether through a simple real estate purchase or a larger corporate transaction, the importance of undertaking a thorough environmental due diligence investigation cannot be overlooked. Environmental, health and safety risks may translate into financial and reputational liabilities. Legal compliance, historical pollution or the presence of hazardous materials such as asbestos are now essential considerations in real estate as well as corporate transactions.
Solutech provides our clients with information that is clear and easily understood. Our knowledgeable personnel meet the requirements of Environmental Professionals as defined by the USEPAs Final AAI Rule (40 CFR Part 312.10). Solutech provides full service due diligence including Phase I/II Phase II ESAs, property condition assessments, and transaction screening assessments along with asbestos and lead paint surveys for multi-family residential, commercial, and industrial properties. We have satisfactorily provided high quality services to clients for both large and small properties across the continental United States, Hawaii and the Caribbean.
Due Diligence Services include:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ASTM and AAI Compliant)
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ASTM and AAI Compliant)
- Soil and groundwater sampling and analysis
- Vapor intrusion surveys
- Sub-slab and ambient air sampling and analysis (TO-15)
- Transaction Screening Assessments
- Indoor air-quality and vapor intrusion monitoring
- Radon testing and mitigation
- Asbestos surveys, abatement plans and air monitoring
- Lead-based paint surveys and abatement plans
- Property Condition Assessments (ASTM Compliant)
- Compliance audits
- Compliance monitoring well sampling and analysis
- Exit surveys
- Moisture intrusion surveys
- Mold assessments, abatement plans and air-monitoring
- Operations and maintenance (O&M) programs and abatement oversight
- Sub-slab depressurization system design and installation
Example Project Listings:
- Phase I ESA for a grocery store in San Francisco, California for a real estate transaction
- Roadway right of way Phase I and II ESAs for Palm Beach County Engineering and Florida Department of Transportation, as a prime and subcontractor to roadway design engineering firms.
- Phase I/II ESA for a former gasoline station in Jupiter, Florida.
- Limited Phase II ESA consisting of soil and groundwater analysis of a commercial plaza in Carrollton, Georgia.
- Asbestos and lead based paint survey for a hotel in Santo Domingo, Republica Dominicana.
- Mold survey for a commercial tire store in Tamarac, Florida.
- Property condition assessment at an industrial warehouse property in Hicksville, New York.
- Radon gas survey at a multi-family residential complex in Boynton Beach, Florida.
- Transaction screen assessment at an office condominium in Jupiter, Florida.