Construction Management entails the overall planning, coordination, and control of a project from beginning to completion. CPM is aimed at meeting the client’s requirement in order to produce a functionally and financially viable project. The construction industry is composed of five sectors: residential, commercial, heavy civil, industrial, and environmental. A construction manager holds the same responsibilities and completes the same processes in each sector.
Solutech Environmental Consultants (Solutech) understands professional construction management services are critical to the successful completion of any construction project. Our experienced personnel consisting of professional engineers and certified general contractors provide full service construction management services to a variety of projects including housing, commercial development, transportation and power generation. We have successfully provided comprehensive construction management services delivering completed projects on-time and within budget.
Construction Management Services include:
- Activity monitoring of contractors and subcontractors
- As-built drawings
- Budget reviews
- Construction monitoring
- Contract coordination
- Contractor evaluation
- Damage evaluations
- Inspection services including earthwork, structural steel and welding
- Jobsite engineering
- PM10 particulate monitoring
- Progress payment monitoring
- Project close-out
- Punch list preparation
- Soil management plans
- Threshold inspection
Example Project Listings:
- Demolition and construction management services to USEPA Region 7 during RCRA closure of a ferro-silicate foundry on the Mississippi River.
- Construction management services to multiple marina projects throughout South Florida.
- Mechanical testing and punch-out of a biodiesel plant in Kissimmee, Florida.
- Pre-demolition inspection and cost-analysis of a hotel property in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- Implementation of Soil Management Plans during construction of multiple multi-family residential projects in South Florida.