Solutech is a premier provider of environmental due diligence, planning, remediation and construction management services in the continental United States, Hawaii and the Caribbean. We primarily work for the private sector, combining our technical expertise with business sensibility. We focus our attention on superior service, client communication, and cost-effective solutions. We excel in translating environmental and facility problems directly into financial terms and bottom line gains.
Our services line includes:
- Full Service Due Diligence including Phase I/II ESAs
- Property Condition Assessments
- Transaction Screening Assessments
- Asbestos and Lead Surveys for Multi-Residential, Commercial and Industrial Properties
What’s entailed in the role:
The primary role of this position is to conduct Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) which include historical research on properties and reference environmental laws & regulations.
- Provide leadership, oversight, and give expert analysis or input on diverse projects
- Review documents and deliverables utilizing expert opinion
- Manage and maintain all interactions with clients, financial, and resource allocation responsibility
- Analyze and recognize potential environmental issues
- Provide clear and concise findings, recommendations and options regarding client deliverables
- Track and document project specifics and budgets
- Up to 50% travel
- Full or part time options are available!
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geology, Environmental Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience conducting Phase I ESAs – including site visits, property research and report writing
- Proven experience in assessing a variety of property types (gas stations, dry cleaners, printing facilities, industrial & manufacturing sites, auto repair shops, etc.); experience with commercial real estate Phase IIs/PCAs is a major plus!
- Good knowledge of federal & state environmental regulations and good research skills and abilities
- Strong oral & written communication skills, including strong proficiency in report writing
Please fill out the fields below to apply for our available position at Solutech Environmental.